Drop and manage your media in a public Media Store (shared by all users) or a private Media Store (local content management). Media4Display supports all types of media content: images, videos, PPT, PDF, HTML, Flash, IPTV…Users can create slides allowing them to define the composition of a screen. These slides can contain an unlimited number of media zones. Each zone is associated with a type of media and are independent of each other.
Enrich your content with external data sources. Each media zone or banner can display content from external data sources in real time (RSS feeds, CSV/XML files, data bases).
A sequence is a set of slides/media that will be displayed on your screens network. Media or slide broadcasting may be conditioned on a date/time or external information (stock level, prices…).
Each sequence can be planned « in a loop » or for an immediate broadcast on all screens or a specific group of screens.
A centralized communications department (or its communications offices) can manage all broadcasts on remote screens. It can be used also to delegate the broadcast management entirely or partially to local contributors (office or store manager, etc.) corresponding to different hierarchical levels.
Once sequences are established and scheduled, users can start the transfer of its content and its scheduling on targeted screens. Then, each screen displays the contents in a continuous loop according to the (specified) scheduling.
Loops can be interrupted by external actions. These interruptions can be done via Media4Display API (Application Programming Interface) that can be integrated with existing IT applications (CRM, inventory management, schedules, intelligence data…). These interactions can also come from the Media4Display remote control that can interact with players from a smartphone, tablet or PC.
When connected to the players’ local network (Wi-Fi, LAN, etc.), this «remote control» lets users:
- put screens in and out of stand-by mode
- launch media/sequences
- trigger actions
- reboot and synchronize the players
Statistics provide information on:
- The number and the total broadcast time of a media/slide
- The number and percentage of updated player connections
- Display Types: LCD, LED, OLED, 4K screens, video walls, video projectors, etc…
- All Formats supported: 16/9, 9/16, stretch, video walls…, portrait or landscape
- Screens are localized, identified and may be grouped by location, type, name…
- Screen management through an IP-based or RS-232 port-based administration interface.
A player is a device running Windows or Android on which you install the Media4Display client. A player can be a PC, a tablet, a POS terminal, a set top box, an HDMI key, an interactive kiosk…
Player scan be synchronized with the Media4Display Server via TCP protocol through 3G, 4G, WIFI, xDSL or LAN networks or if necessary via HTTP.
- Monitoring to check that each player is operating correctly
- Alarms may be triggered and the player restarted if an incident occurs
Schedule when the players and screens turn on/off globally across the system or individually per display