Virgin Media Solutions
Virgin Media is the UK’s first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services. Virgin Mobile was launched over a decade ago as the world’s first virtual mobile network, and they are also one of the largest fixed-line home phone providers.
Today, Virgin Media is a part of Liberty Global plc, the world’s largest international cable company. Together Virgin Media and Liberty Global serve 24 million customers across 14 countries, helping connect people to the digital world and enabling them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
According to Ofcom, Virgin Media has the fastest widely available broadband in the UK. The company’s up to 152 Mb broadband is a whopping 19x faster than regular broadband.
As part of its new sustainability strategy, Virgin Media is committed to achieving five ambitious goals in the next five years.
- Transform the lives of disadvantaged people in the UK through digital technology.
- Give 100,000 small businesses the ability to thrive in the UK’s economy through digital.
- Expand ultrafast broadband to 4m more premises without increasing its carbon footprint.
- Nurture a workforce which represents the diversity of its customers and communities
- Improve the sustainability performance of every new customer product
- Virgin Media will create opportunities for 100,000 small businesses through broadband access, inspiration, skills and advice.
Tempura Communications is a privileged to be a distributor and partner of Virgin Media in providing connectivity solutions to SMEs and enterprise customers.