Established in 2001 and now the world’s leading manufacturers of SIP telephones, Yealink designs, develops and produces innovative, feature-rich, robust and reliable IP phones which enable organisations of all sizes to exploit the cost and efficiency benefits offered by VoIP telephony.
- The Phone Range starts with the T19 Business SIP Desktop Phone, and runs through the T20 Series, T40 Series and T50 Series Desk Phones, DECT Cordless IP Phones, Video Phones and Conference Phone.
- Yealink provide handsets designed for standards based SIP, Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams and ZOOM Phones.
- DECT range is 50m inside and 300m outdoors. Additional DECT repeaters work with the master base station can be added to increase the range. DECT Slave Phones pair with the Master.
- Yealink T19 is an entry level business class IP Phone with 1 line. 132×64 pixel graphic mono screen gives a clear 5-line display. Dual 10/100Mb ports with integrated POE.
- Yealink T48 Phone Pictured with Colour Touch Screen. Additional Expansion Button options available across the range.
- Conference Phone CP960 comes with or without Wireless DECT Mics and Charger in 4 flavours. Zoom Controller, Microsoft Skype for Business Native, Microsoft Teams Native or Standards based SIP.
- VP59 Video Phone available as standards based SIP or Microsoft Teams version.